Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce
- It’s 2 of Beef Steak.
- You need of (We use sirloin steak.).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce step by step
- Remove your steak meat from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking. Cut the garlic into slices..
- Salt and pepper the meat right before cooking..
- Heat the vegetable oil and the sliced garlic in a frying pan on medium heat. The scent of the garlic will transfer to the oil..
- Once the garlic has lightly browned transfer it to a plate. It burns fairly quickly, so you'll have to watch it carefully!.
- Increase the heat to high, and once it's properly warmed cook the steak to your liking..
- Once the steak has cooked to your liking, add the sake then the soy sauce in that order. Then add the garlic last and stop the heat..
- Transfer the meat to a serving plate, then top with the sauce in the frying pan together with the garlic and it's complete..
Once you cook this Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a total meal.