Steak and Potato Nachos. Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika..
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
Sometimes you just need something totally delicious and comforting. Potato steak fries are topped with cheddar, chopped broccoli and ranch dressing to make these easy nachos for one. Steak over nachos might not seem like a Paleo recipe at first glance, but look a little bit closer.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Steak and Potato Nachos come already cooked, and so this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak and Potato Nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Nachos
- You need 2 of Russet potatoes.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- You need 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Prepare 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Prepare of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- You need of Your favorite salsa.
Top it all with cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeños, and coriander. Layer the potatoes on the bottom of a heavy skillet or a serving dish and top with half of the cheese mixture. Keep layering potatoes and cheese and then bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Top potato nachos with sour cream, guacamole, and extra green onions and serve immediately.
Steak and Potato Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
Steak and potato nachos is a perfect menu for the entire family, gathering party, or family reunion. The flavor is fresh along with the combination of sour and a This combination which makes steak and potato nachos special. Just enjoy the food right away after you serving it to keep all the flavor of the. Here's what you need: russet potatoes, skirt steak, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded monterey jack cheese, sour cream, salsa, green onions. Looking for an easy and delicious twist on the classic nachos?
Once you cook this Steak and Potato Nachos, you’ll arrive at realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Steak and Potato Nachos with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.