Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich. I have a confession to make… steak and cheese sandwiches are my weakness! I love them for lunch or dinner and have a really hard time passing up a Yesterday I posted a recipe for Quick Skillet Steak with Mushrooms and Onions, this sandwich is made with that steak recipe whether you have. View our menu of hot subs and cheese steaks grilled fresh every time..
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like various meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
The picture shows a lone cheese and onion bake in this pile of steak slices – but only true Greggs fans will know what sets the two apart. The eagle-eyed spotted that the difference lies in the patterns of the pasties – with the cheese and onion bake boasting a slightly different scoring. Adding garlic and onion make it even better.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich
- It’s of ● For The Meat.
- It’s 2 of New York Steaks [room temp].
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Viadailla Onion [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1 Box of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1 Cube of Tillamook Salted Butter.
- You need 1 Dash of Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Crispy Bread.
- You need 1 of EX LG Loaf French Bread.
- It’s as needed of Pre-fabed Quality Butter.
- It’s as needed of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- You need as needed of Provolone & Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Inglehoffer Or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Dill Pickle Spears.
This is a hearty appetizer for parties or a great light lunch. —Jo-Ellen Neil, Arroyo Grande, California. I love the flavor pairing of blue cheese and steak. ADD Steak with cheese on top. The original store- and most other Jersey Mikes I've been to- always piled the meats and cheeses on fresh crusty bread.
Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich instructions
- Sauté your mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes. You can also add green and red bell peppers for flavor and color..
- Season steaks to preference. Then, flash pan sear steaks on high for 2 minutes on each side. 3 if you want your steaks medium rare..
- Allow seared steaks to rest 5 minutes then, thin slice..
- Swiss and Provolone cheeses..
- Place strips in a stove top skillet. Pile on cheeses, then onions and mushrooms…
- Add a slight dash of water to skillet, turn on high and seal tightly. Steam for 2 minutes..
- Coat bread with garlic butter and sprinkle with dried parsley for added color..
- Bake bread at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy outside but soft in the center..
- Liberally coat bread slices inside with horseradish sauce..
- Inglehoffer or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauces are the best brands I've tried. Or, you can make your own. Just add sour cream, dijon mustard, pepper, fresh chives and horseradish to taste. Then, let chill..
- Load her up hot and watch your men pig out! Garnish with a dill pickle spear and serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
Here we got a very thin layer – skimpy at best. Chicken Philly Cheese Steak Sub in a Tub. Comes with chicken, peppers, onions, and melted white American cheese that's grilled-to-order on their flat. Feta Cheese, Tomato, Cucumber, Kalamata Olives, Red Onion and Vinaigrette. French Country SaladMixed Greens, Grilled Asparagus, Fresh Beets, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans and Steak DianeMedallions of Steak Covered with Black Peppercorns and a Rich Mushroom Wine Sauce.
Once you cook this Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich with the number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.