Swiss Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like various meats at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Swiss Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Swiss Steak using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Steak
- It’s 2 lb of top round steak, tenderized.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brandy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fzn pearl onion.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes, diced 28 oz.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
Swiss Steak instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Dredge steak in flour, sear in veg oil until browned.
- Remove steak, add 2 T oil, reduce heat.
- Stir in onion, carrot, celery, garlic; saute 2 min.
- Add tomatoe paste, cook 1 min.
- Deglaze w brandy and simmer until nearly evaporated.
- Add pearl onions, tomatoes, broth, Worcestershire, paprika..
- Return steak to pot submerged in liquds. Cover, brause in oven hunter tender, apx 1 hr.
As soon as you cook this Swiss Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Swiss Steak with the variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.