Salisbury Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Salisbury Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Salisbury Steak using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- You need of Step 1.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 large of Egg (Slighly Beaten).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- It’s of Step 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter (Divided).
- It’s of Step 3.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- It’s 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1 packages of Brown Gravy Mix (1.2 oz).
Salisbury Steak instructions
- In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties..
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate..
- Add remaining butter and cognac. Saute mushrooms for 7 to 8 minutes. Add beef stock and whisk in gravy mix until smooth. Stir in remaining mushroom soup..
- Return patties to skillet and spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. I like to serve with some garlic mashed potatoes or over some egg noodles or white/brown rice..
When you cook this Salisbury Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Salisbury Steak with a new variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.