Hamburger Steak with Gravy. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Hamburger Steak with Gravy come already cooked, thus this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Hamburger Steak with Gravy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Gravy
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of brown gravy.
Hamburger Steak with Gravy instructions
- I did not measure any of the spices, so it's really up to your taste. Mix Hamburger meat, egg, breadcrumbs, and spices together in a bowl..
- Pour the oil in a pan, I used a deep skillet so I can make the gravy in the same pan, and turn on medium heat..
- Make some hamburger patties in put in the pan when the oil is heated up..
- Cook on both sides until meat no longer runs pink, about 5 minutes on each side..
- Place patties on a plate and throw the flour in the pan to make the gravy with the droppings and oil. Make sure the flour is browned and then pour the beef broth in the pan. Whisk until thickened..
- Pair with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and enjoy!.
When you cook this Hamburger Steak with Gravy, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Hamburger Steak with Gravy with the number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a full meal.