Salisbury Steak. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like various meats at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Salisbury Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Salisbury Steak using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- Prepare of Step 1.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 large of Egg (Slighly Beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- It’s of Step 2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (Divided).
- You need of Step 3.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- It’s 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Brown Gravy Mix (1.2 oz).
Salisbury Steak instructions
- In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties..
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate..
- Add remaining butter and cognac. Saute mushrooms for 7 to 8 minutes. Add beef stock and whisk in gravy mix until smooth. Stir in remaining mushroom soup..
- Return patties to skillet and spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. I like to serve with some garlic mashed potatoes or over some egg noodles or white/brown rice..
As soon as you cook this Salisbury Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Salisbury Steak with the variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a complete meal.