Spicy Pepper Steak. A Spicy Pepper Steak is an item in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is a curative item that restore Link's Heart Containers by refilling seven Heart Containers. "A dish made by cooking meat in crushed peppers, suppressing the gamy taste while accentuating its flavor." A Spicy Pepper Steak is a piece of food in Breath of the Wild. A legendary meat platter if you're aching for some cold resistance..
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like various meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
Spicy Pepper Steak. "Sometimes I like to marinade the steak and seasonings the night before," writes LaDonna Reed of. Add the tomatoes and heat through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Spicy Pepper Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Spicy Pepper Steak using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pepper Steak
- Prepare 2 lb of Sirloin steak, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Green pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 large of Red bell pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 large of Yellow or white onion, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot pepper jelly OR Asian sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground corriander.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornstarch, mixed with a little water to create a slurry for thickening.
Double the recipe (using two colors of bell pepper), and you'll have plenty left over to toss with pasta or to spoon into pita bread halves the next day. From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia. Sauté onions over medium heat until soft. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week.
Spicy Pepper Steak step by step
- Slice peppers and onions in equal size pieces (thin 2 inch strips or so)..
- Slice beef in same size pieces as veggies..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the beef (EXCEPT Beef broth and cornstarch)..
- Let beef marinate for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add peppers, onions, and broth..
- Reduce heat to medium low (or a low boil). Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered. Check broth and adjust seasoning to your liking..
- Add the cornstarch slurry, stir and cook until thickened (5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice..
Strips of beef and bell Far too much soy sauce, not much depth. Combine Five-Pepper Seasoning ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Adding chili peppers to a standard pepper steak kicks it up a notch. The gravy is delicious, so Spicy Pepper Steak. Would this happen to freeze well? how can you make it in advance?
Once you cook this Spicy Pepper Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Spicy Pepper Steak with a selection of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.