Chicken Fried Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like various meats at all. You can take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Chicken Fried Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Chicken Fried Steak using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Steak
- You need 2 lbs of Cube Steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shortening for frying.
- Prepare 1 Cup of flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 Cup of whole milk.
- You need of For Gravy:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of flour.
- It’s 4 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Chicken Fried Steak step by step
- Start with 2 lbs cube steak..
- Whip Milk and eggs together in one bowl..
- Mix flour and seasonings in a second bowl..
- Dip each piece of steak in the flour first, then the milk mixture, and then in the flour again..
- Place each piece of steak on a plate after breading..
- Fry steak in hot oil and butter (medium high heat) approximately 2 minutes on each side..
- Remove steak from skillet after browning and keep warm while you make the gravy..
- After removing last steak from skillet, add 1/2 cup flour to leftover grease and stir until smooth and browned. (Medium high heat) Slowly add milk. I use a wire whip or pancake turner to make sure there are no lumps. Bring to a boil and continue to stir. When gravy is thickened, turn burner on low. Taste first and then season to your liking with salt and pepper..
When you cook this Chicken Fried Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Chicken Fried Steak with the selection of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.