Spicy Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like beef at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Spicy Pepper Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy benefits. You can have Spicy Pepper Steak using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pepper Steak
- You need 2 lb of Sirloin steak, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Green pepper, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Red bell pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 large of Yellow or white onion, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot pepper jelly OR Asian sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground corriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch, mixed with a little water to create a slurry for thickening.
Spicy Pepper Steak instructions
- Slice peppers and onions in equal size pieces (thin 2 inch strips or so)..
- Slice beef in same size pieces as veggies..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the beef (EXCEPT Beef broth and cornstarch)..
- Let beef marinate for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add peppers, onions, and broth..
- Reduce heat to medium low (or a low boil). Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered. Check broth and adjust seasoning to your liking..
- Add the cornstarch slurry, stir and cook until thickened (5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice..
Once you cook this Spicy Pepper Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Spicy Pepper Steak with the number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.