Mexican-style steak and potatoes.. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Mexican-style steak and potatoes. come already cooked, thus this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Mexican-style steak and potatoes. using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican-style steak and potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of Top sirloin steak, boneless & cubed.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 of Yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Steamed corn, cut off the rind.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnishing).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream (for garnishing).
- It’s of lime juice (for garnishing).
Mexican-style steak and potatoes. instructions
- Cut beef in 1/4 inch cubes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet..
- Add beef to skillet and stir fry for 2 minutes, or until outside of beef is no longer pink. (medium-high heat).
- Remove beef from skillet and keep warm..
- Add more olive oil to skillet (about 2 tanlespoons) and add cubed potatoes. Cook 10 minutes, or until brown and tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir salsa, garlic, and yellow bell peppers into the browned potatoes..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn to skillet, cook for two minutes, and remove from heat..
- Add beef into skillet..
- Stir in cubed avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime, and sour cream..
As soon as you cook this Mexican-style steak and potatoes., you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Mexican-style steak and potatoes. with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.