Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series). .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like various meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series)
- You need 2 of steaks.
- It’s 2 of Lobster tails.
- Prepare of Frozen bag of shrimp.
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
- It’s of Melted garlic butter for shrimp and lobster.
- Prepare of Old Bay seasoning for grilled shrimp.
Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) step by step
- Heat ninja foodie grill on grill setting high. After cooking steak be sure to wash off the grill plate for the sea food..
- Cook steaks first to your liking (don’t forget to add steak seasoning).
- Start defrosting frozen shrimp, and prep up shrimp… I did butter and garlic shrimp scampi and then I did some grilled shrimp with old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare lobster tails split lobster tails down the middle of the meat so the meat can lay flat on the grill when grilling lobster spray the meat side with oil I added a little bit of salt to mine After it’s done cooking brush on some melted garlic butter keep some garlic butter for dipping I cooked my shrimp the same time I did my lobster. Cooking this on same setting as the steak.
- This doesn’t take long too cook, must keep an eye on it..
- I made baked potatoes in the oven 30 mins before making my steaks.
Once you cook this Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series), you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or green beans for a total meal.