Heather's Chicken Fried Steak. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like beef at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Heather's Chicken Fried Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Heather's Chicken Fried Steak using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heather's Chicken Fried Steak
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 medium of boneless tenderized shoulder steak.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Heather's Chicken Fried Steak instructions
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile combine flour and seasonings. In a seperate bowl combine milk and eggs..
- Dip each steak in the flour, egg, flour, egg, flour. In that order..
- Once the steaks are breaded, put them in the skillet with oil and cook until they are fully cooked. Drain on paper towels. Serve with country gravy..
As soon as you cook this Heather's Chicken Fried Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Heather's Chicken Fried Steak with a selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.