Steak and Vegetable Kabobs. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Steak and Vegetable Kabobs come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Steak and Vegetable Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Vegetable Kabobs
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, whole.
- It’s 1 dash of dried basil.
- It’s of steak and veggies.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/4 inch pieces.
- You need 24 of unit fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of unit green or red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of unit zucchini squash.
- Prepare 1 of unit medium onion.
- You need 1 of hot cooked rice.
Steak and Vegetable Kabobs instructions
- For a marinade, combine all the ingredients. Cut up all the veggies and beef into smaller pieces and combine with marinade in bad or a glass dish. Leave to marinade overnight or a few hours..
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread meat and veggies..
- Grill over medium-hot heat, or a bbq grill. Serve with rice..
When you cook this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs with a new number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a total meal.