Steak and Vegetable Kabobs. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like beef at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Steak and Vegetable Kabobs come already cooked, thus this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Steak and Vegetable Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Vegetable Kabobs
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, whole.
- You need 1 dash of dried basil.
- You need of steak and veggies.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/4 inch pieces.
- Prepare 24 of unit fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of unit green or red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of unit zucchini squash.
- It’s 1 of unit medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of hot cooked rice.
Steak and Vegetable Kabobs instructions
- For a marinade, combine all the ingredients. Cut up all the veggies and beef into smaller pieces and combine with marinade in bad or a glass dish. Leave to marinade overnight or a few hours..
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread meat and veggies..
- Grill over medium-hot heat, or a bbq grill. Serve with rice..
As soon as you cook this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs with a new selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.