Steak Enchiladas. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like various meats at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Steak Enchiladas come already cooked, thus this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Steak Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Enchiladas
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- You need of lEnchilada sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Steak Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
Once you cook this Steak Enchiladas, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Steak Enchiladas with a number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.