Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like beef at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Pepper Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Pepper Steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of Sirloin or bottom round steak (I use half of stir fry steak).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Sauce-.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cold Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Pepper Steak step by step
- Toss steak strips with soy sauce and black pepper. You can cook right away or marinate up to 8 hours..
- Chop peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces and set aside..
- Add enough vegetable oil to a large skillet to coat the bottom. Heat over high heat until very hot. Add one layer of beef strips to skillet then saute until nicely browned. Remove from skillet then repeat this process until all the beef is cooked and set aside..
- Coat the bottom of the pan with a little more vegetable oil, reduce heat to medium- high then add chopped peppers and onions then saute for 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes..
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Add sauce and browned beef to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and peppers are tender..
- I like to serve with Smashed Garlic Potatoes..
Once you cook this Pepper Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Pepper Steak with a new selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.