Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants. Steak and cheese sandwiches always sound like such a good idea until I order one and am left completely unsatisfied. Ingredients Cinnamon, Maple BBQ rub, and olive oil Croissants, butter, and cheese The other steak I used Salt, pepper, butter and olive oil I absolutely. The Best Croissants With Cheese Recipes on Yummly.
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like meats at all. You can appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
Making Cream Cheese Croissants. (First, you have to head to my post How to Make Croissant Dough for a step by step photo tutorial). These ham and cheese croissants and super easy to make! The secret is that you assemble the sandwiches and then bake them in the oven for a few minutes.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/4 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of White American Cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of Croissant dough.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
Putting them in the oven makes the croissant really flaky and it melts the cheese. The lamination process of the dough takes time and effort, and the results are worth it. With that shortcut, these four ingredient Easy Ham and Cheese Croissants are something that you can make the morning after your holiday dinner, and only spend a few minutes on. Layered with smoked ham (or prosciutto) and cheese, this food processor croissant dough produces flaky, golden pastries — perfect Place the rolled croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with the egg wash.
Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants instructions
- Sauté onions and add ground beef worcestershire sauce, salt, and peppers -cook until beef is done..
- When beef is done add cheddar cheese and mix. Top with white American cheese and cover so cheese melts..
- Roll out croissant dough slightly..
- Fill croissant dough with 1 tablespoon of meat and cheese mixture and fold it up..
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl with Italian seasoning and brush egg mixture over croissants..
- Follow croissant package instructions and bake until done. Let cool and enjoy!.
Leave them to rise until they. This casserole is rich, delicious, and worthy of Christmas breakfast. Gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time consuming process. It's something everyone should try at some point, but it certainly does not fit into our definition of an easy recipe.
When you cook this Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants, you’ll arrive at realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants with a selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a total meal.