Peppered Steak. We live on the eastern edge of the Sand Hills here in Nebraska, where most folks are ranchers. This popular pepper steak recipe is tasty as well as colorful. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week..
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Pepper Steak Stir Fry has melt in your mouth flank steak with bell pepper in the most amazing sauce. Pepper steak (Chinese: 青椒牛肉; pinyin: qīngjiāoniúròu) is a stir-fried Chinese American dish consisting of sliced beef steak (often flank, sirloin, or round) cooked with sliced green and/or red bell peppers and other seasonings such as soy sauce and ginger, and usually thickened with cornstarch.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Peppered Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Peppered Steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppered Steak
- It’s 4 of servings of steak such as ribeye or sirloin, your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, or 4 teaspoons dried parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
The steak is usually crusted with cracked black or green peppercorns, and served with a sauce with cognac, and cream or demi-glace. The following recipe uses crushed black peppercorns, brandy, beef. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious!
Peppered Steak step by step
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a saucepan..
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and onions start to soften. About 5 minutes..
- Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture..
- Grill steak to your own liking, basting frequently with butter mixture..
- After steak is grilled to your liking, drizzle with remaining butter mixture and serve..
- My husband likes it peppery so I add double the amount of cracked pepper. Regular ground pepper will work but fresh cracked peppercorns taste best..
- I got this recipe twenty years ago from a recipe card my mother had from Easy Everyday Cooking..
Easy pepper steak recipe tastes amazing in the crock pot. Try this crock pot Chinese pepper steak recipe today! Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir fried with fresh green pepper, onion, and tomatoes. Get your pepper on with this mouth-tingling stir-fry featuring hot pepper and bell peppers in one You can use either sirloin or flank steak for this one; it's equally tasty with either. Meltingly tender steak in a savoury gravy encased in flaky, buttery, golden pastry makes this pepper steak pie a killer dish.
When you cook this Peppered Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Peppered Steak with a new variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.