Salisbury Steak. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like various meats at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Salisbury Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Salisbury Steak using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- You need 4 of Cube steak.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Seasoned flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Water.
Salisbury Steak instructions
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add seasoned cubed steaks. Cook about 3-4 minutes on each side..
- Remove steaks from skillet. Set aside and cover..
- Add mushrooms and onion to skillet. Cook until onions are translucent..
- Add beef broth..
- In a small bowl, mix seasoned flour and water in to a loose paste. About the consistency of pancake batter..
- Slowly whisk flour water mixture into the beef broth until it reaches your desired thickness..
- Place steaks back in the mushroom gravy and let steaks finish cooking through slowly..
- Serve over your favorite mashed potatoes.
Once you cook this Salisbury Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Salisbury Steak with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.