Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like various meats at all. You can appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak
- Prepare 1.5 pound of TOP sirloin at least a inch thick.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Cooking oil.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- You need 5 sprigs of thyme.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak instructions
- First make sure the cut is Top sirloin, it is a different cut than sirloin and make sure it is at least an inch thick, more fat the better..
- Prep: 50 minutes before cooking, take the steak out of the fridge and dry it thoroughly with paper towels. Then season with LOTS of kosher salt and some pepper. Let your seasoned steak sit out at room temperature for 45 minutes..
- Dry your steak once again with paper towels. Add two tablespoons of cooking oil to the skillet and place the skillet on the stove at high heat..
- Keep the heat at super high, and let the steak cook for 2 minutes without touching it. After 2 minutes, flip your steak and start to brown the other side..
- Continue to flip every 2 minutes until your steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees (rare). A 1 inch-thick top sirloin steak will get to 120 degrees in about 6-8 minutes..
- Basting: Turn heat down to medium and add 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter to the pan. Let the butter melt and just barely start to bubble, then add about 5 sprigs of thyme and the garlic. Then baste the steak by spooning the melted butter over the top of it, repeatedly..
- After a minute, flip the steak and keep basting. Check the temperature again until 155 degrees. If not repeat until temperature is 155..
- Put the steak on the cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice the meat before serving and place each slice a serving platter. Add the sprigs of thyme to the top of the steak and pour a few spoonfuls of the fat from the pan over the sliced steak..
When you cook this Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Cast Iron Skillet Top Sirloin Steak with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.