Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like various meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes
- It’s of —–Steak——.
- You need 2 pounds of top round steak.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of —–Green Beans and Potatoes——-.
- Prepare 2 pounds of whole green beans.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of bacon drippings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 pound of red potaoes.
Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes instructions
- Heat an oven safe dish, I used two cast Iron skillets. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Sear the steaks..
- When the first side is seared turn and add butter. Baste the steaks often, and sear the second side..
- Coarsely chop the potatoes. Add butter, bacon drippings, green beans, and potatoes to a pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Finely dice the onion. Add to the potatoes and beans, salt, and cover, continue to cook till potatoes are fork tender..
- When the second side is seared, salt, and put steaks in the oven for 10 minutes. Then baste and return to oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and I hope you enjoy! Add dripping of steaks to top of steaks.
When you cook this Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes with a number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a total meal.