pepper steak stir fry (great over rice). This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. It's so much nicer to make this steak stir fry at home rather than having to get everyone together to go out and eat. We like serving it over rice or sometimes eating it by itself..
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
How Do You Make Pepper Steak Stir Fry? In a medium sized skillet or wok over. Our Pepper Steak Stir Fry is healthier, and cooks up quickly for a delicious restaurant quality meal made at home.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for pepper steak stir fry (great over rice) come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it can lose its juicy benefits. You can cook pepper steak stir fry (great over rice) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pepper steak stir fry (great over rice)
- It’s 1 large of sirloin steak.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 large of bell pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 small of bottle sesame oil.
Why go for take-out, when you can enjoy this sizzling stir-fry in the comfort of your own home? It's just a fabulous easy recipe with sautéed peppers, onions, and juicy steak strips. This easy steak and pepper stir-fry is seared hot and fast, and tossed with a honey-soy sauce glaze. The next time you're tempted to skip the cooking and order takeout, give this pepper steak stir-fry a try instead.
pepper steak stir fry (great over rice) instructions
- cut sirloin streak into bite size strips.
- cut onion and bell pepper into strips.
- heat oil in large skillet or wok( use just enough oil to fill bottom of skillet).
- place meat in skillet and start adding all of your spices and minced garlic clove.
- when meat is brown fairly well( about 3 min) add your onion and bell pepper.
- add water and simmer with lid until onion and peppers are done( 6 to 8 min) depending on your cooktop.
- stir cornstarch into soy sauce and add mixture to skillet. stir mixture until well mixed..
- taste mixtures if not seasoned enough add more soy sauce or pepper flakes. simmer until desired thickness of sauce..
Stir the broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and black pepper in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. I eliminated the tomatoes in this recipe. I have had many compliments on this dish. Season with soy sauce, if desired. DIY Mason Jar Stir-Fry Sauce _ Stir-frying is a great technique when you have a little bit of a few things.
As soon as you cook this pepper steak stir fry (great over rice), you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this pepper steak stir fry (great over rice) with a new variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.