Cubed Steak and Gravy. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like various meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Cubed Steak and Gravy come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Cubed Steak and Gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cubed Steak and Gravy
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of cubed steak.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package of dry onion mix soup.
Cubed Steak and Gravy instructions
- Combine flour, garlic salt and black pepper in shallow pie plate or baking dish. Dredge both sides of cubed steak in flour mix..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak cooking for 5 min per side. Remove steak from skillet and set aside..
- If you want to thicken the gravy some, add a few teaspoons of leftover flour from dredging the steak to the drippings of the pan..
- Add onion, broth and onion soup mix to the drippings in the pan. Use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Bring to a simmer and cook until onions are soft..
- Return steak to pan to warm. Serve with mashed potatoes..
Once you cook this Cubed Steak and Gravy, you’ll go to realize (if you may already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Cubed Steak and Gravy with the variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.