George Forman Garlic Butter Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for George Forman Garlic Butter Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can have George Forman Garlic Butter Steak using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of George Forman Garlic Butter Steak
- Prepare 6 oz of Beef steak, sirloin or rib eye, 2 of them.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
George Forman Garlic Butter Steak instructions
- Using a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic powder, minced garlic, parsley on low-medium heat. About 5 minutes then set it aside..
- Pre heat George Foreman grill for 5 minutes the lid closed..
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Place on the grill. 6 to 9 minutes for medium. Really thin steak takes only 2 to 3 mins. When done, pour the mixture then let it sit for 3 minutes before serving..
Once you cook this George Forman Garlic Butter Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this George Forman Garlic Butter Steak with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a total meal.