Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce
- You need 2 of Beef Steak.
- Prepare of (We use sirloin steak.).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce step by step
- Remove your steak meat from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking. Cut the garlic into slices..
- Salt and pepper the meat right before cooking..
- Heat the vegetable oil and the sliced garlic in a frying pan on medium heat. The scent of the garlic will transfer to the oil..
- Once the garlic has lightly browned transfer it to a plate. It burns fairly quickly, so you'll have to watch it carefully!.
- Increase the heat to high, and once it's properly warmed cook the steak to your liking..
- Once the steak has cooked to your liking, add the sake then the soy sauce in that order. Then add the garlic last and stop the heat..
- Transfer the meat to a serving plate, then top with the sauce in the frying pan together with the garlic and it's complete..
Once you cook this Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce with a number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.