Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone can enjoy whenever they like meats at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Pepper Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Pepper Steak using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Sirloin steak (1/2 inches strips).
- You need 2 each of Garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced onions.
- Prepare 2 each of Bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 2 large of Tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Hot cooked rice.
Pepper Steak step by step
- Season steak with paprika and rest at room temperature while preparing remaining ingredients..
- Sautee crushed garlic, add steak, and brown gently. Careful not to burn the garlic..
- Add sliced onions, bell peppers and continue to cook until vegetables are wilted..
- Add diced tomatoes and beef broth..
- Cover, and simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Combine water, cornstarch, and soy sauce..
- Stir into steak and cook until thickened..
- Serve over freshly cooked rice..
When you cook this Pepper Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Pepper Steak with the number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a full meal.