Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like meats at all. You can appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes
- It’s 2 of top sirloin steaks.
- It’s 2 lbs of mixed baby potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed chili pepper flakes.
Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly oil baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place halved potatoes in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to oven and bake for 20-25min until golden brown and crisp, toss occasionally.
- Prepare the spice mix. Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, cayenne, and chilli pepper in a small bowl. Season steaks by rubbing the mix on both sides..
- When potatoes are ready, remove from oven and switch to broil mode. Place seasoned steaks into the opposite side of the baking sheet.
- Place in oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges. About 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Broil one side of thinner cut..
Once you cook this Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Sheet Pan Steak & Potatoes with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.