Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like beef at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks
- Prepare 3 of as needed Minute steaks (beef round cube steak boneless).
- Prepare 1 cup of A1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jack daniels original steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Grill mates steak rub.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks instructions
- With all of the ingredients except the steaks mix together evenly.
- Once steak are defrosted, carefully massage and rub the sauce mixture into the steaks.
- Let the steaks sit for 2-3 hours in the open lightly covered with plastic wrap to keep flys and dust off of it..
- Once it is time to cook these bad boys, each side will be place on med-high heat for a minute (unless thickness is more than 1/4 inch on a pan or grill.
As soon as you cook this Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks, you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or green beans for a total meal.