Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak. Great recipe for Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak. She's a cheesy, juicy, beefy, spicy Philly sub done my way. This recipe can easily serve four if cheese steaks are cut in half with a side of french fries..
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like meats at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
Jersey Mike's Famous Steak Philly is a classic-style cheesesteak with sliced steak, grilled onions and peppers. You can also get it with chicken instead of steak. Grilled onions, peppers & white American cheese.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak
- It’s 2 Pounds of Deli Roast Beef [or, rib eye – very thin sliced – rare].
- It’s 1 Can (14 oz) of Beef Stock [you won't need all].
- You need 1/2 of Small Red Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- It’s 1/2 of Small Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Small White Onion [thin sliced].
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sliced Pickled Jalapeños [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sliced Pickled Banana Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Chilled Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 4 of LG Slices Provolone Cheese [room temp – thin sliced].
- It’s 1 Cup of Cheese Wiz [melted].
- It’s to taste of Cracked Black Pepper And Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Extra Large Italian Or French Rolls.
This Philly is the real deal. It's grilled fresh to order with tender steak, peppers, onions, and white American cheese. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. See great recipes for Yummy Philly cheese steaks too!
Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak step by step
- Thin slice your vegetables and fine mince your garlic..
- Rough chop your roast beef and set to the side..
- Heat your pan and add olive oil..
- Add onions, bell peppers, spicy peppers and mushrooms. Add a dash of beef stock and cover pan with a tight fitting lid. Stir occasionally. Fry veggies until they're translucent. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Push your vegetables to the side of the pan and add your Roast Beef and minced garlic..
- In the meantime, slice your rolls in half, heat your Cheese Wiz and pull your fresh cilantro leaves..
- Add another good dash of beef stock and seal pan again. Stir occasionally until beef is no longer rare. Two minutes tops..
- Mix everything together in pan and add additional stock if needed. Steam for 30 seconds longer..
- To construct your Cheese Steaks: Smear some melted Cheese Wiz on the tops of your rolls. Then lay on Provolone Cheese. Place Provolone Cheese on the bases of your rolls. Pile on your cheese steak mixture while still very hot and steaming in to of the Provolone. Drizzle on Cheese Wiz. Garnish cheese steak mixture with chilled banana peppers and jalapeño peppers. Add fresh chilled cilantro leaves. Top and serve while hot with a Clausens Dill Pickle halve..
- Enjoy this hot, meaty, melty sandwich with an ice cold beer!.
How many calories in Jersey Mike's Subs. Add peppers and onion and season with salt. Jersey Mike's – Philly Cheese Steak. The company's filing status is listed as Current-Active. As it's not available in my country and I've got a real hankering for one after a holiday to the us.
When you cook this Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak with a number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.