Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like meats at all. You can take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Pepper Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Pepper Steak using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of (10 1/2 oz) can beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless top sirloin steak, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
Pepper Steak instructions
- Whisk together 2 T cornstarch, ginger, beef broth, soy sauce, and red pepper. Set aside..
- Combine remaining 2 T cornstarch, salt and pepper; dredge steak in mixture..
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large skillet over high heat 3 minutes; add steak and garlic, and saute 4 minutes or until browned..
- Add bell pepper and onion; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth mixture; reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Serve over hot cooked rice..
When you cook this Pepper Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Pepper Steak with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a full meal.