Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1 of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of Fine chopped and peeled cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced avocado.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cherry tomatoes cut into fourths.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped red onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa step by step
- A nice colorful dish perfect for a cookout or picnic meal. Served best with cheese, avocados add a creamy bite but if desired may top with sour cream..
- Rub steak with a mix of chili, cinnamon, garlic, and a pinch of salt..
- Grill or pan fry steak untill done, cut into thin strips..
- Combine all salsa ingredients, make your yummy tacos and serve. Enjoy :).
As soon as you cook this Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Steak Taco's w/ Cucumber Avocado Salsa with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.