Crockpot Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone can enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Crockpot Pepper Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Crockpot Pepper Steak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pepper Steak
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 of pds Top sirloin cut in strips.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion cut in slices.
- It’s As needed of Tri color bell peppers.
- Prepare As needed of mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch and 3 tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of worchershire sauce.
- It’s To taste of marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Crockpot Pepper Steak instructions
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours.
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet..
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar..
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot..
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot..
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference..
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done.
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice..
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!.
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste..
As soon as you cook this Crockpot Pepper Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Crockpot Pepper Steak with a number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a total meal.