Iron Skillet Steaks. If you've never cooked steak at home before, it can be a little intimidating. That's why I came up with this simple steak recipe that's so easy, you could make it any day of the. Cooking steak in a cast-iron pan is ideal because cast-iron heats very evenly and retains heat extremely well..
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
Cast Iron Skillet Steak recipe: Pan seared to perfection, you may find yourself skipping the grill and using grandma's cast iron skillet for steaks from now on! Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore! Here are my top tips for a pan seared steak that is Now that the steak is dry, start heating up a cast iron skillet over high heat.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Iron Skillet Steaks come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Iron Skillet Steaks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Steaks
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of top sirloin steaks, 2 steaks.
The best way to cook a steak is in a cast-iron pan or skillet. Here's the easiest way to cook a delicious steak without burning it. The key is a hot pan, lots of salt and pepper, a little time, and a simple sauce. Cook the steak to desired doneness.
Iron Skillet Steaks step by step
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the steaks get to room temperature. Season the steaks both sides. Let rest 7 minutes with seasonings on them.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet and add the steaks..
- Slice the garlic thin. Then turn the steaks..
- Add some to the butter and some to the steaks.
- Splash the butter over the steaks while cooking. Then put into the oven on top rack. Let cook 10-15 minutes till desired doneness..
- Take out of oven and baste the steak with butter and let rest 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Season the steak heavily with salt and pepper on all sides. Add the oil to the skillet, then place the steak in the skillet and do not move it. Cast iron skillets are formed from a single piece of metal, which provides for an even distribution of The Omaha Steaks burger selection includes gourmet ground beef classics in all sizes, and plenty of. Home Southern Cast Iron The Perfect Cast-Iron Skillet Steak.
Once you cook this Iron Skillet Steaks, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Iron Skillet Steaks with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.