Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like various meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef bullion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sirloin steak, 1 inch thick, cut into thin 2 inch long strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 medium of green bell peppers, julienned.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- You need 1 of 6-ounce can of water chestnuts, drained.
- It’s 4 of green onions, chopped.
Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak step by step
- Add the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside..
- Sprinkle the strips of sirloin with the ginger powder and black pepper. Mix by hand to coat evenly. Set aside..
- In a skillet or wok, heat the oil and garlic over medium high heat for about 5 minutes to allow the garlic to infuse with the oil..
- Add the seasoned strips of sirloin to the hot oil and stir fry until you no longer see any pink on the beef. About 5 minutes. Remove the meat to a bowl and set aside..
- Now add the peppers and water chestnuts to the hot oil and stir fry for about 4 minutes..
- Next, add the onion and continue stir frying until the onions are translucent..
- Add the sirloin back in and give it a couple of stirs. Before you add the sauce, give it a stir because the cornstarch will have settled to the bottom. Stir the sauce into the meat and veggies. Raise the heat and continue stirring until sauce thickens..
- Turn off the heat and toss in the green onion pieces. Give it a couple of stirs..
- Serve hot over rice with plenty of sauce..
Once you cook this Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak with a selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a full meal.