Pepper Steak. This popular pepper steak recipe is tasty as well as colorful. We live on the eastern edge of the Sand Hills here in Nebraska, where most folks are ranchers. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week..
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Pepper steak (Chinese: 青椒牛肉; pinyin: qīngjiāoniúròu) is a stir-fried Chinese American dish consisting of sliced beef steak (often flank, sirloin, or round) cooked with sliced green and/or red bell. Get your pepper on with this mouth-tingling stir-fry featuring hot pepper and bell peppers in one You can use either sirloin or flank steak for this one; it's equally tasty with either.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Pepper Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Pepper Steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak
- It’s 1.5 lbs of Sirloin or bottom round steak (I use half of stir fry steak).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Sauce-.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cold Water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Pepper Steak Stir Fry has melt in your mouth flank steak with bell pepper in the most amazing sauce. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir fried with fresh green pepper, onion, and tomatoes. Pepper Steak Stir Fry is a Chinese Restaurant favorite take-out dish, but nothing compares to this Our Pepper Steak Stir Fry is healthier, and cooks up quickly for a delicious restaurant quality meal. Easy Chinese Pepper Steak will quickly become a family stir-fry favorite.
Pepper Steak step by step
- Toss steak strips with soy sauce and black pepper. You can cook right away or marinate up to 8 hours..
- Chop peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces and set aside..
- Add enough vegetable oil to a large skillet to coat the bottom. Heat over high heat until very hot. Add one layer of beef strips to skillet then saute until nicely browned. Remove from skillet then repeat this process until all the beef is cooked and set aside..
- Coat the bottom of the pan with a little more vegetable oil, reduce heat to medium- high then add chopped peppers and onions then saute for 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes..
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Add sauce and browned beef to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and peppers are tender..
- I like to serve with Smashed Garlic Potatoes..
This American rendition of the classic Chinese Pepper Steak is. The Best Pepper Steak Recipes on Yummly Oven-roasted Bell Pepper Steak, Pepper Steak With Aromatic Rice, Tricolor Pepper Steak With Leeks (a Pepper Steak Makeover). The steak is usually crusted with cracked black or green peppercorns, and served with a sauce with cognac, and cream or demi-glace. The following recipe uses crushed black peppercorns, brandy, beef.
When you cook this Pepper Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Pepper Steak with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.