Sirloin Steak Marinara. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like meats at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Sirloin Steak Marinara come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- It’s 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- It’s 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- You need of Pasta (any shape you like).
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy !!.
When you cook this Sirloin Steak Marinara, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Sirloin Steak Marinara with a new variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.