Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Yummy Sirloin Steak Marinade, Delicious Steak Marinade, Bourbon Street Sirloin Steak A La Marinated Sirloin Flap SteakThe Spruce. Simple marinade and proper cooking technique turns this lean sirloin tip steak into an incredibly This Sirloin Tip Steak is juicy and flavorful with a crunchy crust on the outside..
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
Marinades are mixtures of oil, spices and acidic ingredients. I once knew a nun who cooked the best marinated steaks. I found this recipe in my quest to fix steaks as good as hers.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Sirloin Steak Marinara come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- You need 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- It’s 3/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s of Pasta (any shape you like).
Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. Combine marinade ingredients together and pour over the steaks, making sure all surfaces are. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator. Marinate: Sirloin steak is flavorful on its own, but it's also great marinated.
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy !!.
Broil: Broil a sirloin steak in the oven on a broiler pan or in a seasoned cast-iron skillet until brown. There is Sirloin Steak (which is my favorite), Rib eye Steak, New York Strip Steak, Flank Steak, T-bone Steak, and many other cuts of meat that will work well with this marinade. Top sirloin marinated with a quick and easy steak marinade with herbs then grilled to perfection. Place top sirloin steaks in zipper-locking bag; pour marinade over steaks. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade.
Once you cook this Sirloin Steak Marinara, you’ll go to realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Sirloin Steak Marinara with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.