Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like beef at all. You can appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak
- You need 2-3 lbs of bottom round steak, sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 6 of hero/ grinder rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of any cheese you prefer, sliced.
Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak instructions
- Slice the steak as thinly as possible. (If you can, have your butcher slice the steak for you. If not, that is fine.) Rub the spices onto the slices of steak. Place the steak in refrigerator. Let the spices marinate for 1-2 hours..
- Turn on your broiler, then place the steak into the oven. Cook the steak for 6-8 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes..
- When the steak has cooled, put the steak into the slow cooker. They may overlap..
- Add the onion and peppers into the slow cooker as well now..
- Pour the broth over the onions, peppers, and steak. Stir to mix..
- Place the cover on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 6-8 hours. We cooked it for 7 hours and it was perfect..
- Put two slices of cheese on a sliced roll, then pile the steak, peppers, and onion on top of them. Serve with fries, a salad, vegetables, or eat it alone..
Once you cook this Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak with the selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.