Southern Style Steak Au Poivre. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Southern Style Steak Au Poivre come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Southern Style Steak Au Poivre using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Style Steak Au Poivre
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of top sirloin or ribeye.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Southern Style Steak Au Poivre instructions
- preheat 14in. saute pan to medium heat.
- combine seasonings to create a rub.
- rub steak to heavily cover.
- add a little butter to pan, add steaks and sear to temperature. approximately 8-10 minutes for MR, turning halfway.
- remove steaks, set aside, cover with foil, leave drippings in pan.
- add cream and broth, raise temp to med-high till boiling. continue to stir till reduces to thicker sauce. lower temp as it thickens to prevent breaking.
- serve on side as a dip or over the top as a cream sauce. either way is fabulous..
As soon as you cook this Southern Style Steak Au Poivre, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Southern Style Steak Au Poivre with the selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.