Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like beef at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it can lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes
- You need of —–Steak——.
- Prepare 2 pounds of top round steak.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of —–Green Beans and Potatoes——-.
- Prepare 2 pounds of whole green beans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of bacon drippings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 pound of red potaoes.
Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes step by step
- Heat an oven safe dish, I used two cast Iron skillets. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Sear the steaks..
- When the first side is seared turn and add butter. Baste the steaks often, and sear the second side..
- Coarsely chop the potatoes. Add butter, bacon drippings, green beans, and potatoes to a pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Finely dice the onion. Add to the potatoes and beans, salt, and cover, continue to cook till potatoes are fork tender..
- When the second side is seared, salt, and put steaks in the oven for 10 minutes. Then baste and return to oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and I hope you enjoy! Add dripping of steaks to top of steaks.
Once you cook this Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes with the selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.