Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like various meats at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1 come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1 using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Pickling Spice.
- It’s 3 of whole pitted dates.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of apple sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1 step by step
- Grind pickling spice in grinder or mortar and pestle..
- Add ketchup.
- Add balsamic vinegar..
- Add orange juice concentrate..
- Add raisins.
- Add Worcestershire sauce..
- Add ground pickling spice..
- Add dates..
- Add apple sauce..
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Once all ingredients are combined. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into sauce pan and simmer for 45 min, taste half way through add sugar if its to tangy to your liking..
- Pour in jar and let cool overnight then enjoy..
As soon as you cook this Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1, you’ll go to realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Joseph's Steak Sauce "AKA" D1 with the number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.