Steak and Vegetable Kabobs. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like beef at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Steak and Vegetable Kabobs come already cooked, thus this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Steak and Vegetable Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak and Vegetable Kabobs
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, whole.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried basil.
- You need of steak and veggies.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/4 inch pieces.
- Prepare 24 of unit fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of unit green or red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of unit zucchini squash.
- It’s 1 of unit medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of hot cooked rice.
Steak and Vegetable Kabobs instructions
- For a marinade, combine all the ingredients. Cut up all the veggies and beef into smaller pieces and combine with marinade in bad or a glass dish. Leave to marinade overnight or a few hours..
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread meat and veggies..
- Grill over medium-hot heat, or a bbq grill. Serve with rice..
Once you cook this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Steak and Vegetable Kabobs with the number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.