Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas). .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like meats at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas)
- You need 1 pkg of carne picada.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil, for frying.
Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) instructions
- Heat skillet over med-high heat and add oil. Add meat when skillet is hot..
- Add all seasonings and Cook until browned..
- Remove meat from skillet to a large bowl and add cream cheese. Mix thoroughly..
- Hear oil over med high heat. Use toothpicks to secure flautas. I always toothpick 2 flautas together to keep them together while frying..
- Fry until browned. Serve with whatever you like! Rice, salad or just on their own!.
Once you cook this Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas), you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) with a variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a complete meal.