Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich come already cooked, and so this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Prepare 4 of french bread rolls, split and toasted.
- Prepare 7/16 kg of beef steak, thinly sliced.
- It’s 113 3/8 g of cheddar cheese, sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of black pepper, ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of green peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich instructions
- In a skillet, over medium heat, fry the onions in butter until they are soft, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and leave aside..
- Season the steak slices with salt, ground pepper and paprika then cook in the same skillet; add more butter if needed. Stir till the meat is done then mix in the onions..
- Remove the mix from heat and divide into 4 portions. Place each portion over the bottom part of one bread roll and lay a slice of cheese on top.Repeat with remaining bread roll and steak mixture..
- Broil the sandwiches in a preheated oven till the cheese melts..
- Take out of the oven, cover with the other half of the bread and serve warm..
As soon as you cook this Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich with a new variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a full meal.