Mexican Pork Steaks. The Best Mexican Pork Steak Recipes on Yummly Mexican Pork Steaks, Mexican Pork Steaks, Spicy Chipotle Pulled Pork. Mexican Pork Steaks recipe: Try this Mexican Pork Steaks recipe, or contribute your own..
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy when they like meats at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
DIRECTIONS Brown pork on both sides. combine remaining ingredients except green onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Incredibly juicy Mexican Shredded Beef in a rich, flavour loaded sauce.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Mexican Pork Steaks come already cooked, and so this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can have Mexican Pork Steaks using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Pork Steaks
- You need 4 of pork shoulder blade chops.
- You need 1 cup of mojo marinade.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted and ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted and ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven or stove. Use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and more! Mexican Pork Steaks Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet; brown steaks on both sides.
Mexican Pork Steaks step by step
- Marinate chops in mojo marinade for 4-48 hours. Pat dry..
- Toss chops with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Grill on each side briefly until desired doneness..
- Variations; Tequila, smoked paprika, thyme, mole marinade, cayenne, ancho or chipotle chile, lime.
Learn how to make juicy, tender pork steaks with soy sauce and scallions. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas or Mexican Pulled Pork is the best Mexican pork recipe whether you stuff it into a tortilla, taco or turn it into a burrito bowl! The pork butt steak is taken from the Boston butt area of the pig, which is on the front shoulder. My first time making this dish was a hit with everyone in my family, both young and old. Mexican Pork Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
As soon as you cook this Mexican Pork Steaks, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Mexican Pork Steaks with a selection of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a full meal.