Philly Turkey Steak Pizza. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like various meats at all. You can take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Philly Turkey Steak Pizza come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Philly Turkey Steak Pizza using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Turkey Steak Pizza
- It’s of turkey topping.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper/ jullienned.
- It’s 1 large of onion/ jullienned.
- You need 2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded turkey ( I used leftover thanksgiving turkey).
- You need 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- Prepare of for the white sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesian cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of motzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold milk.
- You need of other.
- You need 8 oz of shredded motz cheese or provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 large of uncooked pizza dough (homemade or storebought).
Philly Turkey Steak Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- place raw dough on pizza pan and bake for 10 min. let rest and set aside..
- in a skillet saute all turkey topping ingredients until veggies are tender but still a little bit crisp in center. remove from heat and set aside..
- for the sauce: in a medium saucepan.. melt butter and wisk in flour… slowly wisk in milk until none left. keep wisking vigorously until no lumps remain and is thickening up. low heat and rest of ingredients wisk until combined and thick. set aside..
- preheat oven to 375.
- assembly: flip crust over so the bottom part that is now browned is on top. spread sauce over pizza crust….
- spread turkey mix over entire pizza..
- sprinkle motz cheese then cheddar cheese..
- bake for 10-13 minutes or until desired doneness…
- makes on very large pizza! or 4 individual pizzas.
Once you cook this Philly Turkey Steak Pizza, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Philly Turkey Steak Pizza with a new variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.