Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy benefits. You can have Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak
- It’s 1/4 Cup of chopped steak.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of Ramen Noodles (discard flavor packet).
- You need of Sliced green onions.
Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak instructions
- Cook Ramen noodles in boiling water for three minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet. Add steak and warm for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes..
- Add noodles to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions..
As soon as you cook this Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak with a number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.