Steak Diane. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an quick quick recipe for Steak Diane come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Steak Diane using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Diane
- You need 1 lb of beef fillet steaks cut into 4 medallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 of minced shallots.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brandy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of sliced hreen onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Steak Diane step by step
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat the butter and oil until hot, add the steaks and cook for 1 minute on each side, remove to a plate..
- Add the mushrooms and cook until tender about 2 minutes, add the shallot and garlic and cook until soft, about 1 minute.Remove the pan from the heat and add brandy ignite with a match, when the flames die down return to heat and add mustard, worcestershire sauce,cream and hot sauce, and beef broth and stir to combine, bring to a boil and cook until it thickens just a bit, lower heat add steaks and any juices on plate and stir to coat.Transfer to a platter and garnish with green onions and parsley.
- Good sides with this ate Simply Boiled Potatos and a salad!.
As soon as you cook this Steak Diane, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Steak Diane with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.