Steak Frittata. Meet Kevin, the cheese steak frittata. Packed with layers of provolone, cheese, steak, and peppers. Add half the steak and half the shredded cheese..
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like beef at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
Frittatas are such an easy, cheap, and fast way to serve a crowd. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Just a touch of milk will make your Frittata extra soft and custardy on the inside.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Steak Frittata come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Steak Frittata using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Frittata
- Prepare 1 of leftover steak cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of slices leftover sautéed mushrooms.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, seeded, thin sliced.
- You need 1 cup of grated smoked gruyere cheese.
- Prepare 8 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- It’s 2-3 Tsp of your favorite hot sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of large avocado, sliced.
- You need 1 of Tomato, seeded, diced.
Frittata is an egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelette or crustless quiche or scrambled eggs, enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses or vegetables. For a tasty breakfast or brunch, fry up Alton Brown's easy Frittata recipe, loaded with asparagus and country ham, from Good Eats on Food Network. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count.
Steak Frittata instructions
- Gather all your ingredients, prep to cook.
- Heat 12" skillet on medium high heat. Add butter, onions and jalapeños. Season salt & pepper..
- After veggies are soft, add in leftover mushrooms. Stir to combine, add salt & pepper. Heat through..
- Now add diced steak..
- Cover everything with the scrambled eggs..
- Drizzle your hot sauce over the eggs. Salt & pepper..
- Last, sprinkle the grated cheese over the eggs..
- Turn heat down to medium low, cover and let cook to set for about 10-15 minutes..
- Once cooked, top with sliced avocados and diced tomatoes. Adjust salt & pepper to taste. Sprinkle dried oregano. Enjoy..
As long as I have a few Frittatas are everything to love about a quiche without the fuss of a crust. A simple whisk of eggs and. Easy potato frittata recipe with fingerling potatoes, cheese, cilantro and chipotles in adobo sauce. Jump to the Cheesy Potato Frittata Recipe with Chipotle or read on to see our tips for making it. This Potato Frittata has sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced potato, and scallions for a flavorful savory breakfast dish.
When you cook this Steak Frittata, you’ll go to realize (if you may already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Steak Frittata with a variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.